Millard Sewing Center is designed with you in mind.
Just steps inside the front door we have a greeting area that is arranged to make sure you don’t need to carry any sewing machine any further than you need to. Of course popping in and asking for a hand unloading your repair or trade in is always an option as well.
Millard Sewing Center is also home to our Sewing Studio. We offer both classes and maker space use of the studio to help you achieve your sewing goals!
Our Machine Repair & Restoration Services are handled here as well.
From 144th (Red Arrows):
- Turn onto Emily Street Headed West towards the SAPP Bros Coffee Pot
- In 138 ft the road curves Left to become Cornhusker.
- Continue for 0.7 Miles
- Turn Left onto S 152nd St Continue 0.3 Miles.
- We will be on the Left side of the road.
From Hwy 370 (Purple Arrows):
- Turn North onto Sapp Brothers Drive
- Continue 1.0 mi
- Turn left onto S 152nd St
- We will be on the Right side of the road.